You do! SmithMusic.com does not take any ownership or intellectual property rights from artists. You keep 100% ownership.
Who Owns My Music?
- I Have Taken Down All My Content With Smith. How And When Do I Get My Final Payment?
- Got an Email from YouTube That Someone (Smith Music Group) Made a Copyright Claim on My Music
- My Release Hasn't Been Detected in Spotify/iTunes/Apple Music
- Can I Change a Release Once It's Uploaded?
- Can I upload a single before my album, and then include that single on my album?
- Is There a Minimum Payout Threshold?
- How and When Do I Get Paid?
- When I Delete a Release, Do I Still Get My Earnings?
- How Many Tracks Have I Sold?
- How Do I Change My Email Address?