Deliver your content through portal.smithmusic.com, and then notify your current distributer to issue a TAKEDOWN. Typically takes 24-48 hours but by the time we have delivered you should not experience any down time.
I’m Switching from a Different Distribution Company. What’s the Process?
- My Release Hasn't Been Detected in Spotify/iTunes/Apple Music
- Can I Change a Release Once It's Uploaded?
- Can I upload a single before my album, and then include that single on my album?
- Is There a Minimum Payout Threshold?
- How and When Do I Get Paid?
- When I Delete a Release, Do I Still Get My Earnings?
- How Many Tracks Have I Sold?
- How Do I Change My Email Address?
- The Audio Quality in Stores Isn't as Good as the Original I Uploaded. Why's That?
- My Question Isn't In The FAQ. Can I Contact Smith Music?